Lima, Peru – March 23, 2018 –– Intercorp Financial Services Inc. (“IFS” or “the Company”) (BVL:IFS) announced on March 19 that the Company’s Annual Shareholders’ Meeting will be held at Jirón Carlos Villarán No. 140, 5th Floor, La Victoria, Lima, Perú. The first call will take place at 11:00 a.m. (Peru Time) on April 02, 2018. In the case that the first call does not reach quorum, the second call will take place at 11:00 a.m. (Peru Time), on April 09, 2018. The following agenda will be discussed:
1) Approval of the Annual Report for the fiscal year 2017.
2) Approval of the Audited Individual and Consolidated Financial Statements for the fiscal year 2017.
3) Approval of Net Profit Allocation and Dividend Distribution for the fiscal year 2017.
4) Approval of Dividend Policy.
5) Appointment and/or ratification of the members of the Board of Directors.
6) Designation of External Auditors and determination of their compensation, or delegation of powers to the Board of Directors to undertake these resolutions.
Proxies for the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting must be sent by fax to the Company’s General Counsel (511-2192346) at least 24 hours in advance of the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting. A valid Proxy format can be found on IFS’ website www.ifs.com.pe.
Likewise, it is hereby evidenced that all information regarding the agenda to be discussed in the Company’s Annual Shareholders’ Meeting will be available on IFS’ website www.ifs.com.pe.